I've spent the last week getting the mports tree back in order. We let a number of ports get stale while working on other projects. It's time to get caught up.
These results are poor, but roughly 100 ports now work that did not before. We had some X.org dependancies fail; I checked in the corrections for those ports. A new run was just started. We should have the results in about two days.
Ports such as libdvdread, libtool, gtk, and browser 3 all had some tlc this week. We're also updating PHP, Apache HTTPD, Lighttpd, and a few other web related ports. Many perl ports have been updated, particularly database related. Bind 9.5 was removed in favor of 9.6. Some of these changes are not present in the results below.
Ports we need to get updated or working:
virtualbox, firefox 3.5 unbranded, p5-DBD-Pg, remaining gnome ports (50% of 2.26 is in), KDE4, GNUstep (updates), Etoile, postgres (updates)
Here are the last results from Magus on AMD64 0.2.1-p10