Lists all of the journal entries for the day.
Thu, 10 Aug 2006
8:21 PM - (no subject)
I just had dinner about 45 minutes ago. Caryn's playing WoW as usual. I spent most of the day working on Pytox's site. http://gangs4life.foolishgames.net/
2:50 PM - Javamail api source
Its the actual implementation code for the Session.
For those out there who want to know how to do this, here's a brief rundown.
- Create a properties object.
- add mail.smtp.host, mail.smtp,user, mail.smtp.auth "true", mail.smtp.port properties with the values you need.
- Create a Session using Session.getInstance( your properties class, a class instance called ForcedAuthenticator())
- Create a message as normal. I called saveChanges() although that should be automatic.
- Make an address array with your to internetaddress in it
- Create a transport instance using session.getTransport("smtp") where session is your session variable.
- i called transport t.. t.connect(); t.sendMessage(message,a); t.close(); // a is the to address
- catch your exceptions
- ForcedAuthenticator extends Authenticator and you need a method called getPasswordAuthentication() which returns a new object using the username/password.
9:49 AM - Morning...
I saw this http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/08/10/1217248
where the DHS wants us to patch windows.
Intel open sourced their drivers too. :)